The Flight

 The flight.




The flight into London took six hours from the Boston airport. We had a driver pick us up from our house and take us to the airport. We got there around 5:00 PM. We boarded the plane at 10:00 PM and took off at 10:35-ish. 


We got an on-plane dinner of chicken rice and beans. We also got a roll and butter that was very good. The main course was not the best though. I had apple juice as a drink. My mom had a vegetarian meal and my Dad and Brother had the same thing as me.


I watched one movie called “The bad guys.”  It was very good. Then I went to sleep for about an hour. When I woke up I watched TV and for breakfast I got yogurt and an apple. The yogurt was awesome but the apple had no flavor at all though.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spain (Part 1)

Torino

Science Museum in Valencia